Saturday, April 12, 2008

And so it begins

Well, I'm off and running. I have officially started my blog. Today's thought: I wonder how they make sprinkles all those different colors? I mean think of how small the sprinkle bits are. How do they do that? Maybe I should go get an ice cream sundae with sprinkles on it to help me think about it some more.
I don't have a funny story to start off with today, except that someone dear to me got a speeding ticket this morning, forgot their wallet, and I had to put the kids in the car, and take it to him. Besides the fact that this was extremely inconvenient, I was also in my pajamas and elbow deep in banana-berry puree mixed with oatmeal and scrambled eggs. On the ride home I was asked, "But I thought daddy had to go somewhere. Why did the policeman stop him?" And then the doosy, "but how did he break the rules? was he not paying attention either? why wasn't he paying attention?" Ah well.

No comments: